Testimonial

Go down

Testimonial

Post  Armageddon on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 am

KJ is not a scammer, I paid for the cheat and within 24 hours I received it. It works perfectly online against other people with 2.600 and I just finished playing 2 rounds without any sync errors. What are you waiting for, buy it!

...now why am I still bad at this game. scratch
Armageddon

Back to top Go down

Re: Testimonial

Post  hacksftw on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:49 pm

u know im rly not sure about tht, 3 people till now told me tht this site is all scam, and u guys deleted the trial one just cuz ur scammers, i dont know if its true, but i cant risk and send u guys money unless i see some safety, like, i would like to try the trial version for v2.601.0 , would u guys do tht for me? only 2 days of trial, and ten, if i liked it, ill buy it right away without a doubt, but i dont know.. i mean im telling u KJ, i aint one of these people whos looking for money, but i need a trial so it would prove tht u actually sell hacks, and not like most people which are scammers.

hacksftw

Back to top Go down

Post  -=KJ=- on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:41 am

Sorry trial no longer exists, that's why I lowered the hack price to 10USD otherwise with the trial it would be 30... I guarantee if you purchase you will be writing in this thread how great the hack is...
-=KJ=-
Admin

http://coh-hacks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hacksftw on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Ok, i trust you my friend.
the minute my father come back from his trip in around a week, ill borrow his visa to make a paypal acc and send u 10$
and after tht, since im new to paypal and these things, after i send u money, where can i find the hack..? thts my last question for u Smile

hacksftw

Back to top Go down

Post  -=KJ=- on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

I will email you the hack to the address you provided upon registering on this website.
-=KJ=-
Admin

http://coh-hacks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hacksftw on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Okay Dokie, i hope every thing go well Smile

hacksftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content