Company Of Heroes MapHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Company of Heroes online

5 posters

Go down

Company of Heroes online Empty Company of Heroes online

Post  Unimatrix Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Hello,
are there any hacks for the new Company of Heroes Online?

Unimatrix

Unimatrix

Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes online Empty Re: Company of Heroes online

Post  lumix Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:52 pm

a coho hack would be great Smile and should not be a problem for KJ because the files are similar and also corsix can be used, too. I think KJ abandoned this project/forum Sad

lumix

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonzo Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:54 pm

http://aimbots.net/company-heroes-cheat-downloads/22583-release-company-heroes-beta-company-heroes-online-maphack-undetected.html

This is supposed to be for COH and COHO. It messes with my COH but works fine for COHO. Enjoy.

Gonzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonzo Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:55 pm

lumix wrote:a coho hack would be great Smile and should not be a problem for KJ because the files are similar and also corsix can be used, too. I think KJ abandoned this project/forum Sad

Im suspicious he ever started this project. Probably just used someone elses code cos its exactly the same as some other guy out there except the other guy has since developed his. Whereas this one hasnt been changed despite the claims he was going to develop it further. Kinda gay.

Gonzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andreas Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Gonzo wrote:Im suspicious he ever started this project. Probably just used someone elses code cos its exactly the same as some other guy out there except the other guy has since developed his. Whereas this one hasnt been changed despite the claims he was going to develop it further. Kinda gay.

Over the time I've developed KJ's hack to the point where all of my units are controlled by AI, removed FOV and whatnot. If back then I have started spreading it around, will it make me the author of the hack? Anyone with a little understanding to the concept of programming and lua can make adjustments to it and resell even. Search COH hacks on Youtube for example, most still has KJ's watermark on them, yet they claim to be creators. The game is four and a half years old, I believe he, like most of us simply lost interest in it and thus stopped developing his cheat. Allthough if COH ever gets an update which makes hack incompatible I'm almost certain he will fix it.

Andreas
Admin

https://coh-hacks.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NightGhost Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Hello,

I'm NightGhost from aimbots.net, and trough the 'linkback' feature of vBulletin I came across this website.
The maphack I've created was made around 2.301; it is very simpe to make. Anyone that is interested, please take a look at:
http://www.gamedeception.net/threads/16480-Company-of-heroes-2.502-No-FOW
where I explained to someone the most basic steps required to make one.

Ofcourse, the hack I've made is somewhat more advanced as it has to find these addresses by itsself. Luckely, ww2mod.dll doesnt change that much every release (coh<->coho are pretty much identical), and it is relatively easy to automate this process.

From the looks of it, KJ's hack is much more complex than mine. While mine is a simple 'search for binary pattern & patch' kind of hack, KJ's actually hooks functions of the game.

About the hack update;
the resources of every player is transmitted in realtime; and is stored in the replay file. You can retreive this information and display it (resource hack). I'm currently using a d3d hook to do this, works quite well, but its quite messy and overkill. I much rather use the built in draw functions of CoH, but I currently lack the time to figure that out (exams soon), I'm also waiting for the new patch to come out. Perhaps then, but the popularity of this hack has decreased over the past weeks..

This whole hack was a failed attempt at making Relic resolve the troubles in CoH, or at least make maphacks available to everyone and not only the few 'top 10 players' that bought it somewhere... I was even hoping sometimes that they would 'hire'/recruit people from the community to help them fixing the game. But no, CoH clearly does not bring enough money in the pocket of THQ. Icefrog, current dev of dota, single handly balanced over 90 heroes... While 5 years after the release merely four factions are still not even close to being balanced. Lets move on to some other game, NOT made by THQ/Relic e.g. WC3 where Blizzard released an update even NINE years after the release to fix some minor imbalances.

NightGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down